This is very rare as there will be financial penalties and consequences. In most circumstances a deposit will have been paid so you have some immediate security if you are the Vendor. If you are the buyer you have less immediate security available. It is a breach of contract and you would have every right to pursue this through the courts. Thankfully for this reason it is very unlikely.
- Staging Your Garden Area To Sell Your Home July 30, 2020
- Landlords – Are You Complying With Electrical Safety Regulations? July 30, 2020
- Stamp Duty Holiday – Impact In Peterborough July 28, 2020
- Pros and Cons of Selling/Letting Right Now July 23, 2020
- Help To Buy Changes Can Help You July 21, 2020