Whether you’re buying or selling a property, you’re sure to have heard of the term ‘open house’. Traditionally, these were where you threw open your doors and people would come to view your home any time during that day.
In recent times, open houses have taken on a new look. With owners setting the date and time of the open house and buyers being allocated a time slot to view.
What are the benefits of an open house?
- The Good Estate Agent manages the viewings, meaning you can leave your home in your agent’s capable hands and enjoy a few hours away from home while they showcase your home to potential buyers.
- Sharing the open house in advance creates a buzz about your property and we often find they are fully booked the day time slots are released.
- 10+ pre-qualified buyers are able to view your property within just a few hours.
- Your property could be sold subject to contract by the end of the open day.
- As a bonus, deciding upon an open day means just one day of tidying ready for viewers!
Interested? Book your valuation with your local property expert and discuss selling your home by way of an open day now!