Howty Close, Wilmslow SK9
FOR SALE! Part of Cheshire East Affordable Housing Scheme is this lovely 2 bed family home with allocated parking!
Details of the scheme available - An Application Process must be completed
The Property - SOLD!!!!
The Good Estate Agent are pleased to offer for sale This lovely 2 bedroom family home which is part of Cheshire East Affordable Housing Scheme offering open plan living accommodation, enclosed rear garden and allocated parking. This home is beautifully presented and perfect to get you on the property ladder. A real must see home!
The home is well presented and benefits from uPVC windows throughout, a fitted kitchen, fitted bathroom and downstairs W.C. Benefiting from a separate kitchen and dining room, downstairs W/C and two bedrooms.
- Hallway with laminate flooring and W.C.
- Lounge - A light and airy lounge, carpeted with patio doors to back garden and storage cupboard and space for table and chairs.
- Kitchen – Fitted with a selection of wall and base units with space for washer, integrated oven/hob and fridge/freezer, overlooking the back garden.
- Downstairs W/C -
The stairs to the first floor lead to.……..
- Bedroom 1 – A good sized double room with fitted cupboards, large window and carpeted.
- Bedroom 2 – A good sized room fitted with carpet and window to the rear.
- Family bathroom – Fitted bath, shower over bath, W.C and basin.
Outside – Allocated parking for one car to the side and enclosed lawned rear garden with a gate on the back fence.
LEASEHOLD PAYMENT £60 per year!
About the East Cheshire Help to Buy Schemes
Discounted for Sale
- Properties are offered for sale to eligible purchasers at less than the full market value. For example, a £100,000 property with a 30% discount would be offered to an eligible applicant for £70,000.
- The purchaser owns 100% of the property, there is no rent percentage to pay
- The property has to be the sole residence of the purchaser
- If the property is leasehold, please check with the external property management company regarding any ground rents and services charges as these are outside the remit of Cheshire East Council
- If the property is sold, it must be at the same discount on which it was purchased to someone who meets the criteria for affordable housing
- The discounted rate is applied for the lifetime of the property to ensure it remains permanently affordable.
In a great location within walking distance of Summerfields Village, Handforth Dean and Stanley Green, convenient for transport in to Manchester City Centre, Stockport and the beautiful Cheshire Countryside, Styal Mill Country Park is a stones throw from Handforth. In recent years neighbouring Handforth Dean/Stanley Green has grown to become a thriving Business Hub offering a large variety of employment opportunities. There is the popular Wilmslow Farmers Market which is bustling with Arts, Antiques, Crafts, Food and Drink as well as a Makers Market in the neighbouring Heald Green. Locally there are many Independent and State Primary and Secondary Schools and access points to the North West Motorway network system. Manchester International Airport and some of Cheshire's finest countryside are close at hand. The New Manchester Airport Relief Road is a short Drive offering access to Manchester, Hazel Grove, Poynton, Bramhall, Heald Green, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme to name a few.
These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may they be regarded as representations. All dimensions are approximate for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for purpose or included in the Sale. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the tenure if the property, as well as fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to planning approval and building regulations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.