Fitzmary Avenue, Margate CT9
- 5 Bedrooms
- Highly sought after location
- Huge potential to Extend
- Large Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Sea Views
- Viewing highly recommended
- Walking distance to the beach
Property SummaryThe Good Estate Agent is proud to offer for sale this 5 Bed House with sea views and a very short walk to the sea. One of the most highly sort after Avenues in the Westgate on Sea / Westbrook area of Margate. Offering huge potential to extend and create your own home by the sea.
- RARELY AVAILABLE SET IN THE BEAUTIFUL AVENUES AREA OF WESTGATE / WESTBROOK
- BEAUTIFUL DETACHED 5 BED HOUSE WITH SEA VIEWS
- HUGE POTENTIAL TO IMPOVE/EXTEND CREATE YOUR OWN HOME BY THE SEA
- NEW KITCHED, RECENTLY REFURBISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD
- GARAGE, WITH POTENTIAL SIDE EXTENSION, CONSERAVTORY
- LARGE MASTER BEDROOM SUITE, WALK IN WARDROBE AND EN SUITE
- BAY WINDOWS IN BEDROOM 5 AND 2 WITH SEA VIEWS
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH LARGE LOG CABIN AND OUTBUILDINGS
- HUGE DOUBLE LOFT WITH POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (EXTRA 2 BEDROOMS)
The Good Estate Agent is proud to offer for sale this 5 Bed House with sea views and a very short walk to the sea. One of the most highly sort after Avenues in the Westgate on Sea / Westbrook area of Margate. Offering huge potential to extend and create your own home by the sea.
This large, extended, detached house has sea views and is only a very short walk to the sea. Situated in one of the most highly sort after Avenues in the Westgate on Sea and Westbrook area of Margate. The current layout has 5 Bedrooms and is set on a large plot that offers a huge potential to extend and develop the property.
The property also benefits from its own 16 Solar Panels that generate free daytime electricity and provide an income of £1,000.00 pa from the National Grid. The property also has had Cavity Wall Insulation which is covered by a guarantee.
Walking distance to Westgate village centre with train station with services to London and local amenities, Doctors, Dentist, Shops (Smaller local boutique shops as well as large PLC’s i.e. BOOTS) Bars, Restaurants and it’s unique Carlton Cinema that was built in 1910.
Not far away is Margate Town Centre and the World-Famous Dreamland and Train Station with High Speed Trains to London. The Turner Centre and the wonderful Margate old town with its shops, bars, restaurants and usual amenities. Within easy reach of many beautiful beaches and other splendid seaside towns. Broadstairs (3 Miles) and Ramsgate (5 Miles) with its Royal Harbour and quay-side café culture. Further afield the cathedral city of Canterbury (15 Miles) Ashford with is Eurostar Terminal and McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Centre (30 Miles). M25 at Dartford Crossing (62 Miles). O2 Arena (68 Miles).
Set on a quiet Avenue of similar style properties with views to the sea
Front Garden and Driveway
- Fully Block paved driveway with parking for 5 cars
- Garage with Jack and Jill garage doors
- Potential side extension STPP
- A lockable side gate with private pathway to the rear
- New double-glazed door leading into a porch area
- Open, modern staircase leading to the first floor
- Door to Bedroom 5/Snug/Office/Extra Lounge
- Door to open plan living area.
Open plan Living Area
- Large newly fitted modern kitchen
- Instant “Hot Tap”, all Integral appliances will remain
- Range Cooker, Fridge, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- Lounge with windows and door into the conservatory
- Large utility area with door leading to the rear
- Door to downstairs WC and under stairs storage
- Large, bright white UPVC double glazed
- Underfloor heating
- Door to the patio and gardens
- Large utility area with door to the rear
- For the last 8 years used as a Guest Bedroom
- Large Room with Bay Window to the front
- Beautiful Open cast iron Fireplace
- Could also be an office, snug or additional lounge
Leading from the entrance hallway is the modern staircase leading to the 1st Floor:
- Large Double Master Bedroom Suite
- East Facing Sea views with stunning sunrises
- Built-in walk-in wardrobe with extra lighting
- Large En Suite with Shower, WC and Handbasin
- West facing Large Double bedroom
- Bright, Sunny room with large built in wardrobes
- Large bay window with sea views and stunning sunsets
- Good sized room with window to the front
- Good sized room with window to the rear
- Good sized room with Bath, over bath shower
- WC with matching handbasin
- 2 Good sized loft spaces with some flooring and power
- Potential to create additional living space or Bedrooms
- Other properties in the vicinity have been approved
- Private Side alleyways leading to the front with a lockable door.
- Large rear garden with shed and greenhouse mature gardens and landscaping.
- Log cabin with light, power and fully useable space.
- Potential Air BnB with private side access
PLEASE NOTE: This information provided regarding this property does not form part of an offer or contract, nor maybe regarded as such. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease details, fixtures and fittings. Where a property has been extended, or converted, planning/building regulation consents must be verified by your solicitor. Floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed, all dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only. Appliances and/or services that maybe referred to have not been checked to be in working order.