Eastern Esplanade, CT9
- Close to shops and amenities
- Excellent Location
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing highly recommended
Property SummaryProperty Description The Good Estate Agent is pleased to offer for sale, with a share of the Freehold, this large, 1 Bed, Penthouse Flat with direct sea views and within walking distance to Margate Old Town and Turner Centre as well as its shops, bars and restaurants. Ideal Investment, Holiday Home, Air BnB or Residential.
- Large, 1 Bedroom, Penthouse Flat with Direct Sea Views, NO CHAIN
- Within this newly refurbished Period Building
- Large Lounge, Living and Dining area with room for an extra sofa bed
- Fully Fitted Open Plan Kitchen
- Superb Bathroom with over-bath shower
- Own Inner entrance hallway and staircase with a feature roof-light
- Ideal Investment opportunity – Includes “Share of Freehold”
- Superb for Holiday Lettings – Huge potential
The Good Estate Agent is pleased to offer for sale this large, 1 Bed, Penthouse Flat with direct sea views and within walking distance to Margate Old Town and Turner Centre as well as its shops, bars and restaurants. Within easy reach of many beautiful beaches and other splendid seaside towns like Broadstairs, Westgate and Ramsgate with its Royal Harbour and quay-side café culture. Westwood Cross Shopping Centre (3 Miles), Canterbury (22 Miles), M25 Dartford Crossing (58 Miles), Blackwall Tunnel (68 Miles), High Speed Trains go to London (Margate 1hr 30mins or Ramsgate 1hr 14mins).
This fantastic penthouse flat has direct sea views overlooking Walpole Bay. There is one large bedroom which is light and bright with a sunny window giving views over the rear roof tops. The large living area has an adjoining kitchen. There is a separate bathroom with Bath, over bath shower, WC and hand basin. The fantastic, spectacular, sea views and it penthouse setting are the key features that make this property. This Penthouse Flat represents a superb investment, ideal as a place to live or a holiday home.
- Plenty of unrestricted street parking and a newly refurbished entrance hall and staircase.
- Private staircase with a feature roof-light giving a bright open feel to the entrance hallway
Living Area - 5.6m x 4.0m (18'3 x13'1)
- Large living area with double sized window with stunning direct sea views.
- Plenty of space for Sofa Bed for extra sleeping accommodation.
Kitchen - 2.8m x 1.8m (9'1 x 5'9)
- Open plan kitchen with cupboards, worktops and plenty of storage.
Bedroom - 3.6m x 2.9m (11'8 x 9'5)
- Light and bright with a sunny window giving views to the rear over roof tops.
Bathroom - 2.3m x 2.0m (7'5 x 6'5)
- Fully fitted bathroom with Bath and over bath shower, WC and hand basin.