Davenham Road, Wilmslow SK9
- 2 double bedroom house
- Call for viewing
- Close to shops and amenities
- Deceptively Spacious
- Excellent Location
- Viewing highly recommended
FOR SALE - Stunning 2 double bedroom on a quiet cul-de-sac
- walking distance to train station and local shops
- close to schools
Modern and recently decorated throughout , spacious 2 bedroom terraced home. Beautifully presented inside with wooden blinds at all windows, a modern fitted kitchen, spacious bedrooms and great size family bathroom with enclosed front and rear garden.
This beautiful home comprises…..
- Entrance hall – spacious entrance with open storage area under stairs.
- Lounge / Diner - A large light open plan stylish lounge with dark wood flooring, gas fire and surround with front and rear aspect widows, wall mounted TV bracket and ample space for dining table.
- Kitchen – A modern stylish fitted kitchen with sink and mixer tap, fitted gas hob and Electric Cooker with extractor, space for fridge/freezer, space for washing machine and separate tumble dryer. Window to side and back door leading to garden
- Garden – enclosed garden with patio area and lawn.
The stairs to the first floor lead to.……..
- Bedroom 1 – A double room with large window to the rear of the house, built in cupboard, wall mounted TV bracket and fitted with carpets. Loft access.
- Bedroom 2 – A double room with large window to the side of the house, fitted with carpets.
- Family bathroom – A spacious family bathroom with 3 piece suite, tiled walls and floor with modern vanity basin and privacy window to the front.
Front and rear gardens, the rear has a stylish patio area that gets the sun all day, perfect for a BBQ!
In a great location walking distance to Handforth village, Handforth Dean and Stanley Green, convenient for transport in to Manchester City Centre, Stockport and the beautiful Cheshire Countryside, Styal Mill Country Park is a stones throw from Handforth. In recent years neighbouring Handforth Dean/Stanley Green has grown to become a thriving Business Hub offering a large variety of employment opportunities. There is the popular Wilmslow Farmers Market which is bustling with Arts, Antiques, Crafts, Food and Drink as well as a Makers Market in the neighbouring Heald Green. Locally there are many Independent and State Primary and Secondary Schools and access points to the North West Motorway network system. Manchester International Airport and some of Cheshire's finest countryside are close at hand. The New Manchester Airport Relief Road is a short Drive offering access to Manchester, Hazel Grove, Poynton, Bramhall, Heald Green, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme to name a few.
These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may they be regarded as representations. All dimensions are approximate for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for purpose or included in the Sale. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the tenure if the property, as well as fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to planning approval and building regulations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.