Budworth Walk, Wilmslow SK9
- Excellent Location
- Fitted kitchen
- Garden with patio area
- Good Sized Garden
- Kitchen diner
- MODERN KITCHEN
- Viewing highly recommended
Property SummaryThe Good Estate Agent is proud to offer to the market this fabulous 2 bed detached bunglaow in a mature friendly, quiet location. ** Stunning open-plan living space ** ** Must see home ** ** Spacious accomodation with Bi-fold doors and landscaped gardens **
This conveniently located home is within walking distance of Handforth Train Station, Handforth Village and Handforth Dean. Tucked away in a mature friendly, quiet location just off Handforth Road this well positioned Bungalow consists of : Entrance hallway, two bedrooms, bathroom with three piece suite and an open plan living space with bi-fold doors leading to secluded patio and garden. The owners have invested in some beautiful features including high quality 4 section bi-fold doors, additional French Doors, a new boiler, real wood flooring, Indian Stone patio, new fencing and landscaped gardens.
Outside there is a small grassed area to the front, the wrap around rear garden has been landscaped to utilise the space to its maximum advantage and access is from the beautiful open-plan living space.
· Entrance hallway – access to bedrooms, bathroom and lounge with two generous storage cupboards. One of which houses the boiler and a dryer and is being used by its current owners as a small utility room.
· Open Plan Living space – Overlooking the garden with 4 section Bi-fold doors to the rear and patio doors to the side make this a very bright and airy living space, real wood floors and a modern slimline vertical radiator. The open plan space also has a high spec fitted kitchen with double sink with newly fitted spray tap, integrated cooker with 5 ring gas hob and extractor, integrated fridge freezer and built in coffee machine. The kitchen has integrated recycle bins for added convenience. The solid wood worktops, breakfast bar and tiled floor compliment the finish of the kitchen perfectly. Additionally there is a uPVC double glazed window to side.
· Bedroom 1 - A well-proportioned room with radiator and 2 double glazed windows to either side, bespoke built in wardrobes and real wood flooring.
· Bedroom 2 – A good sized bedroom with radiator and double glazed window to the side with NEWLY fitted carpets.
· Bathroom - Fitted with a 3 piece bathroom suite including P-shaped bath with glass shower screen and shower,soft close WC and vanity unit with storage and basin, partially tiled walls and heated towel radiator. Double glazed windows to side.
· Attic - Partially boarded for additional storage complete with lighting and pull down ladder.
In a great location within walking distance of Handforth Village, Handforth Dean and Stanley Green, convenient for transport in to Manchester City Centre, Stockport and the beautiful Cheshire Countryside, Styal Mill Country Park is a stones throw from Handforth. In recent years neighbouring Handforth Dean/Stanley Green has grown to become a thriving Business Hub offering a large variety of employment opportunities. There is the popular Wilmslow Farmers Market which is bustling with Arts, Antiques, Crafts, Food and Drink as well as a Makers Market in the neighbouring Heald Green. Locally there are many Independent and State Primary and Secondary Schools and access points to the North West Motorway network system. Manchester International Airport and some of Cheshire's finest countryside are close at hand. The New Manchester Airport Relief Road is a short Drive offering access to Manchester, Hazel Grove, Poynton, Bramhall, Heald Green, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme to name a few.
These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may they be regarded as representations. All dimensions are approximate for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for purpose or included in the Sale. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the tenure if the property, as well as fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to planning approval and building regulations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.